SLEEPS 2 | 1 BEDROOM | 1 BATHROOM
Basking in the evening sun, this cosy little cottage is perfect for couples and those travelling with young infants. With beamed ceilings, and stone feature walls this characterful property provides for all your needs. Upstairs the bedroom offers a romantic half-canopied double bed, with space for a cot and a neighbouring bathroom with a shower over the bath. Downstairs, you’ll find a traditional kitchen-diner with fully equipped kitchen and cosy lounge.
Set within a private hamlet near the picturesque Cornish town of Looe, this one-bedroom cottage offers a charming holiday experience. Enjoy the on-site facilities, including the tennis court and pitch and putt or feel free to wander through the hamlet and discover the duck pond or challenge yourselves to a game of croquet. The pretty, front garden has a fire pit, dining furniture and Adirondack loungers from which you can enjoy the spectacular sunsets, whilst enjoying a tot of the complimentary Sloe Gin. Barbecues are also available to use.
Prices start from £150 per night.
Low Season: 1st November – 31st March
High Season: 1st April – 31st October (and Christmas: 23rd December – 2nd January)
Features and facilities include:
- Kitchen and bathroom essentials
- Welcome hamper
- Board games, jigsaws and playing cards
- Radio bluetooth speaker
- Smart TV
- Iron and board
- Nespresso coffee machine
- First basket of logs complimentary
- Up to two well behaved dogs welcome, exercise area & local kennels available
- Portable barbecues available
- Sun loungers, deck chairs, fire pit
- Cots and high chairs available free of charge
- Ample car parking.
- Free Super-fast Wi-Fi
- Washing machine and tumble dryer available in laundry room located in main archway
All cottages are non-smoking.