Our Shepherds Hut at Tremaine Manor will be available from Spring 2022. It has been hand crafted to our high specification by West Country Artisans who take the greatest of pride in their craft, and who lovingly built it to detailed perfection.
Offering a generous 234 sq. ft. of space and 26 ft. long, the shepherd’s hut has been designed to comfortably accommodate 2 adults in luxury.
The exquisite interior of the hut boasts designer fabrics, made-to-measure furnishings and bespoke fittings alongside a traditional wood-burning stove, relaxation area with coffee table, fully-equipped kitchen, foldaway breakfast bar, a king-size double bed, generous bathroom with double walk-in power shower.
It comes with its own private terrace with an outdoor wood-fired spa bath, Adirondack loungers, teak dining table and chairs with parasol and a fire pit.
Our Shepherds Hut accommodates 2 adults, with 1 luxury king bed.
1 well behaved dog may join in the holiday with the provision of bowls and some treats. Dogs must be on the lead at all times whilst on the Tremaine Manor property. There are many public footpath country walks in the neighbourhood.
Set the mood for the evening, appreciate the night sky, enjoy your favourite foods cooked on the BBQ followed by toasted marshmallows over the fire pit and then sink into the warm waters of the outdoor spa bath… c’est parfait!
Features and facilities include:
- Welcome hamper
- Wood-burning stove
- Your first large basket/bag of logs are provided complimentary
- Fully-equipped kitchen complimented by the herbs growing on your balcony
- Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Soft towels & essential toiletries
- Private terrace
- Traditional wood-fired outdoor cedar hotub
- Outdoor dining with BBQ
- Sun loungers and double hammock
- Fire pit
- Family- and dog-friendly
- Activities including outdoor chess, football table and herb pots
- Eco car charging points
- On-site parking
- Stay connected with Super Fast efficient Wifi here at Tremaine Manor. Whether you are picking up those important e-mails, doing a days work while on holiday, or simply checking out the great British Weather forecast and local tides times, be sure the WI-FI won’t let you down.