The Shepherd’s Hut comes with its own private terrace with an outdoor wood-fired spa bath, Adirondack loungers, teak dining table and chairs with parasol and a fire pit. Set the mood for the evening, appreciate the night sky, enjoy your favourite foods cooked on the BBQ followed by toasted marshmallows over the fire pit and then sink into the warm waters of the outdoor spa bath… c’est parfait!
Enjoy the on-site facilities, from the tennis court and pitch and putt to the pretty gardens with their relaxation areas. Or simply enjoy the peace and quiet of your own cosy hideaway, far away from the hustle and bustle. You’ll have everything you need right on your doorstep and each cottage has a garden with a fire pit and furniture as well as a BBQ. You’re also free to wander through the hamlet and discover the duck pond or challenge yourselves to a game of croquet.
There’s plenty to do in the local area, with open countryside and the coast both a stone’s throw away. Visit the Eden Project or the Lost Gardens of Heligan to learn more about Cornwall’s unique climate and endangered plants from all over the world. Learn to surf at one of the many surf schools based at the local beaches or hire a boat for the day and take a trip along the River Looe. Stride out along the South West Coastal Path for stunning coastal scenery or head inland to the Deerpark Forest for another landscape entirely.
Prices start from £135 per night.
Low Season: 1st November – 31st March
High Season: 1st April – 31st October (and Christmas: 23rd December – 2nd January)
There is a weekend supplement for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night stays of £25.00
Features and facilities include:
- Welcome hamper
- Wood-burning stove
- Your first large basket/bag of logs are provided complimentary
- Please note that there are limited cooking facilities: there is a microwave/oven but no hobs
- Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Soft towels & essential toiletries
- Private terrace
- Traditional wood-fired outdoor cedar hot tub
- Outdoor dining with BBQ
- Sun loungers and double hammock
- Fire pit
- Family- and dog-friendly
- Activities including outdoor chess, football table and herb pots
- Eco car charging points
- On-site parking
- 1 well behaved dog may join in the holiday with the provision of bowls and some treats. Dogs must be on the lead at all times whilst on the Tremaine Manor property.
The Shepherd’s Hut is non-smoking.