What do you wish for when holidaying near Looe, Cornwall or taking a short break away?
Luxury accommodation with home comforts, welcome treats and characterful interiors, unique surroundings, service on hand when required, privacy without feeling too secluded, a beautiful environment to relax within, an abundance of activities and walks on the doorstep – perhaps bringing the family 4-legged best friend with you?
We offer all of this at Tremaine Manor and Country Cottages, a place steeped in 400 years of history and full of Cornish authenticity.
A collection of 12 cosy Cottages, a grand Manor House and our brand new luxurious Shepherd’s Hut, all set within the grounds of an exclusive private hamlet. Offering you the space and privacy you require with elements of hotel service and entertainment facilities on hand not to mention wood-burning stoves, beautiful linen, high end accoutrements and with the addition of wood-fired hot tubs in some accommodation.
We deliver the absolute best of both worlds. Your luxury accommodation comprises everything you would expect to find in a high-end hotel and yet you are afforded the flexibility of catering to suit your needs and the indulgence of relaxing in a generous, well thought out private tranquil space.
You will arrive to the gated welcoming Tremaine Manor Hamlet and instantly feel enchanted. Head to our hotel reception to check-in, after securely parking your car on site, where we will be on hand to help with luggage, we have a wealth of local area knowledge to help ensure you get the most from your stay whether business or leisure. Everything will be waiting for you as you would expect with some warming and welcoming treats from us, presented in a Cornish Hamper, along with a tot of Sloe Gin. Enjoy the complimentary superfast fibre broadband and Smart TV too!
Enhance your stay with;
* Breakfast hamper for every day as an option to add to your accommodation. Choose from a continental hamper or a Cornish fresh local farm produce basket to cook up the perfect English breakfast
* BBQ delights package by pre-order
* Dogs Indulgence Dining Hamper
* Newspapers available by arrangement
* Friendly Reception – Local dinner reservation assistance and general concierge service
* Private chef, beauty treatment, car rental service by prior arrangement
* Our own little hamlet shop providing you with some appropriate essentials
* Laundry service and additional housekeeping by arrangement
* Complimentary Cots & Highchairs
* Eco Charging Point
* Free private secure parking
* Early check in- late check out by arrangement
* Extend your experience to the last minute – Luggage storage on departure day
Benefit from our on-site facilities exclusively for guest use:
Tennis Court, Games Room, Chess, Pitch & Putt, Badminton, Croquet, Boules, English gardens with many relaxation areas, deck chairs, Children’s area, hammock and duck pond, traditional board games and literature. Tremaine is surrounded by open fields & bustling wildlife with plenty of walks from a stroll to a ramble. Tremaine is dog friendly for well -behaved dogs on leads whilst in the private grounds of Tremaine manor. The footpath and open countryside adjoining Tremaine can afford dogs the opportunity of running and running!
Our Cottages offer you the perfect environment to spend quality time with friends and family and feel a sense of adventure and freedom, whether that be a week’s stay or a short break to recharge the batteries. We accommodate stays from 2 nights or more, which is ideal for the business traveller or guests attending an event nearby. All our cottages have a small private garden with a BBQ, a firepit and outdoor furniture. The common area gardens of the private hamlet of Tremaine are very floral, attractive and available for our guests to enjoy. Stay and experience for yourself the magic of Tremaine Manor