The Manor House when rented as a whole, combines the East and West Wing which flow naturally as one residence and creates a spacious and grand Traditional Manor House.
The Manor House comprises of:
- an impressive entrance hall
- 3 cloakrooms
- large family kitchen
- drawing room with open fireplace
- sun lounging conservatory
- large secondary sitting room with open fireplace
- snooker/billiards room with leafed tabletop provides dining for 14 persons
- second kitchen
- second conservatory
- 2 Master en-suite bedrooms
- 4 king-sized bedrooms
- 1 bunk room with 2 bunks
- 2 family bathrooms
- 4 bathrooms total and 3 cloakrooms
- 2 fully equipped terraces (see East and West Wing terraces).
- Stay connected with Super Fast efficient Wifi here at Tremaine Manor. Whether you are picking up those important e-mails, doing a days work while on holiday, or simply checking out the great British Weather forecast and local tides times, be sure the WI-FI won’t let you down.
Your widget will appear here.