SLEEPS 6-8 | 4 BEDROOMS | 2 BATHROOMS
With elegant interiors and sumptuous furnishings throughout, this property is a special place in which to escape, unwind and relax in beautiful surroundings. Standing bold in nautical blue, is the modern kitchen/diner, which is a great space for entertaining. The bright and inviting lounge also has ample comfy seating for enjoying leisurely evenings next to the wood burner playing games and chatting through the next day’s adventures. Upstairs, guests are accommodated across four bedrooms, including the particularly impressive master bedroom featuring a large four-poster bed.
Externally the property has a beautiful mature garden, complete with dining furniture, loungers, barbecue and fire pit, ensuring sunny days can be fully enjoyed. Whether it is leisurely moments in the hot tub, or friendly competition on the croquet lawn-you and your guests will leave this impressive property with many happy memories.
The west wing compromises of:
- An impressive entrance hall
- 2 cloakrooms
- Large family dining kitchen
- Drawing room with open fireplace
- Sun lounging conservatory
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 1 king-sized bedroom
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 bunk room
- 1 additional family bathroom
- A large fully equipped terrace with hot tub
Prices start from £405 per night.
Low Season: 1st November – 31st March
High Season: 1st April – 31st October (and Christmas: 23rd December – 2nd January)
Features and Facilities include:
- Inglenook fireplace with log burning stove
- Hot tub
- Dog friendly (additional charges apply)
- Superfast Wi-Fi
- Laundry room (shared – located on site)
- Kitchen and bathroom essentials
- First basket of logs complimentary (extra available for additional charge)
- Cot and high chair available at no extra charge
- Board games, jigsaws and playing cards
- Radio & bluetooth speaker
- Smart TV
- Iron and board
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Shark cordless vacuum
- Sun loungers, deck chairs, BBQ & fire pit
- On-site parking
- All weather tennis court
- Fully equipped games room
- Double glazed and oil fired central heating
The Manor House is strictly non-smoking.
The Local Area:
There’s plenty to do in the local area, with open countryside and the coast both a stone’s throw away. Visit the Eden Project or the Lost Gardens of Heligan to learn more about Cornwall’s unique climate and endangered plants from all over the world. Learn to surf at one of the many surf schools based at the local beaches or hire a boat for the day and take a trip along the River Looe. Stride out along the South West Coastal Path for stunning coastal scenery or head inland to the Deerpark Forest for another landscape entirely.