SLEEPS 6 | 3 BEDROOMS | 2 BATHROOMS
With elegant interiors and sumptuous furnishings throughout, this property is a special place in which to escape, unwind and relax in beautiful surroundings. A lively, peppermint green, fully equipped kitchen flows directly into the sun room-the perfect spot for a quiet morning coffee or Cornish cream tea! With ample comfy seating, the inviting lounge means leisurely evenings can be spent in front of a roaring fire, playing classic games and chatting through the next day’s adventures. For rainy days, guest can select a book from the Billiards room, or try their luck at a game of pool.
Externally the property has a beautiful mature garden, complete with dining furniture, loungers, barbecue and fire pit, ensuring sunny days can be fully enjoyed. Whether it is leisurely moments in the hot tub, or friendly competition on the croquet lawn-you and your guests will leave this impressive property with many happy memories.
The east wing compromises of:
- An impressive entrance hall and cloakroom
- Attractive kitchen and dining conservatory room
- Billiards/snooker room
- Large sitting room with open fireplace
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 2 king-sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- A large fully equipped terrace with hot tub
Prices start from £380 per night.
Low Season: 1st November – 31st March
High Season: 1st April – 31st October (and Christmas: 23rd December – 2nd January)
Features and Facilities include:
- Inglenook fireplace with log burning stove
- Hot tub
- Dog friendly (additional charges apply)
- Superfast Wi-Fi
- Laundry room (shared – located on site)
- Kitchen and bathroom essentials
- First basket of logs complimentary (extra available for additional charge)
- Cot and high chair available at no extra charge
- Board games, jigsaws and playing cards
- Radio & bluetooth speaker
- Smart TV
- Iron and board
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Shark cordless vacuum
- Sun loungers, deck chairs, BBQ & fire pit
- On-site parking
- All weather tennis court
- Fully equipped games room
- Double glazed and oil fired central heating
The Manor House is strictly non-smoking.
The Local Area:
There’s plenty to do in the local area, with open countryside and the coast both a stone’s throw away. Visit the Eden Project or the Lost Gardens of Heligan to learn more about Cornwall’s unique climate and endangered plants from all over the world. Learn to surf at one of the many surf schools based at the local beaches or hire a boat for the day and take a trip along the River Looe. Stride out along the South West Coastal Path for stunning coastal scenery or head inland to the Deerpark Forest for another landscape entirely.