SLEEPS 5 | 2 BEDROOMS | 1 BATHROOM
Located close to the tennis courts, this Cornish cottage is suitable for families or friends looking for somewhere special to stay. With beamed ceilings, and stone feature walls this characterful and spacious property provides for all your needs, namely an open plan new kitchen/ dining area. The separate lounge is a great place to gather on cooler nights, light the wood burner and enjoy some classic board games. Upstairs, the romantic master bedroom features a four-poster double bed, whilst a further three guests can be accommodated in the bright and airy triple room with three single beds. The tiled bathroom features a shower over bath, with both handheld and fixed shower head options.
Set within a private hamlet near the picturesque Cornish town of Looe, this two-bedroom cottage offers a charming holiday experience. Enjoy the on-site facilities, including the tennis court and pitch and putt or feel free to wander through the hamlet and discover the duck pond or challenge yourselves to a game of croquet. A pretty garden area is completed with a picnic table and Adirondack loungers, perfect for soaking up the Cornish sunshine and enjoying a tot of the complimentary Sloe Gin. Barbecues are also available to use.
Prices start from £220 per night.
Low Season: 1st November – 31st March
High Season: 1st April – 31st October (and Christmas: 23rd December – 2nd January)
Features and facilities include:
- Kitchen and bathroom essentials
- Board games, jigsaws and playing cards
- Radio bluetooth speaker
- Smart TV
- Iron and board
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Log burner
- First basket of logs complimentary (additional available for a charge)
- Up to two, well behaved dogs welcome (exercise area & local kennels available)
- Portable barbecues available
- Sun loungers, deck chairs, fire pits
- Cots and high chairs available free of charge
- Space in triple bedroom for an additional folding occasional bed
- Ample car parking
- Superfast Wi-Fi
- The cottage is double glazed and has oil fired central heating
- Washing machine and tumble dryer available in the laundry room located in main archway
All cottages are non-smoking.
The Local Area:
There’s plenty to do in the local area, with open countryside and the coast both a stone’s throw away. Visit the Eden Project or the Lost Gardens of Heligan to learn more about Cornwall’s unique climate and endangered plants from all over the world. Learn to surf at one of the many surf schools based at the local beaches or hire a boat for the day and take a trip along the River Looe. Stride out along the South West Coastal Path for stunning coastal scenery or head inland to the Deerpark Forest for another landscape entirely.