- Before you are due to arrive please ensure all vaccinations; flea and worm treatments are up to date.
- Please ensure your dog is kept on their lead at all times on site, including walking to and from your accommodation.
- Please do not allow your dog on any of the beds.
- Dogs are not allowed to be left alone or unsupervised on site in any of our accommodation properties at any time.
- We are able to recommend local dog friendly pubs and great places to stretch their 4 legs.
- Please pick up any poop with the doggy bags provided in your doggy welcome hamper, please dispose of these in the main bin located in the car park or any of the on site doggy waste bins.
- If you have been caught in the Great British weather then please ensure your dog is thoroughly dried on arrival back at the property.
- Please do your best to leave the property free of any obvious dog hair or paw marks on departure day.
If you have any questions, please email us on [email protected]