Take the opportunity to enjoy a leisurely day on one of the many local beaches along this part of the Cornish coastline.
- East Looe Perhaps the most popular beach on this stretch of coastline. A sandy shelf ensures that the water is shallow for a long period, ideal for the children to have a worry-free paddle in.
- Hannafore Beach With superb views of Looe Island offshore, Hannafore has a sandy shingle beach with fascinating rock pools to explore at low tide. Dog-friendly all year.
- Talland Bay is a small and quiet place with two beaches midway between Looe and Polperro. Safe for swimming at high and low tide. Dog-friendly all year.
- Millendreath Beach provides thrill seekers with the perfect opportunity for having some fun in and on the water. Paddle-boards and Kayaks can be hired from the beach. Dog-friendly all year.
- Seaton and Downderry. In search of more space and especially good at peak times, is Seaton and Downderry which has a great length of grey sand and some shingle. Good car parking near the beach. Dog-friendly all year.
- Whitsand Bay Further eastwards, Whitsand Bay offers glorious stretches of golden sand, but swimming can be dangerous due to offshore rip currents. Popular for surfing.